BLOG             SHOP             LINKS             PHOTOS             INFO

Friday 7 January 2011



Christmas was rad! Spent the morning with my mum opening presents and doing the usual Christmas morning stuff. Had a yummy dinner. Then spent the evening at my Dad's drinking wine and listening to Tom Waits.

& I got some Posca pens ♥ I used them to customise some 30mm plugs. Quite happy with how they turned out!




Anyway, I'm still working on the site. Hoping it wont be too much longer till it's back up, but I want to get a few more things tweaked first.
I've set up a mailing list which you can join by putting your email in the little box on the right hand side!
And I'm hoping to get the facebook page a bit more active too (as well as the blog and Twitter).

So watch this space!

xo

No comments: